Pack down and hitch up, it’s time for the freedom of the road with Vantastic, your guide to living with a van or RV!
In this revised edition, seasoned traveller Kate Ulman, of the popular blog and Instagram account Foxslane, provides practical tips and advice as well as comprehensive information on turning your dream of a vanlife road trip into reality.
Start by learning to speak van, as Kate helps you to choose the perfect van or RV, as well as ways to retrofit a second-hand van to suit your purposes. Then dive into planning your itinerary, checklists, cute ways to 'dress' your van, and how to pack and hitch up. And then, when you’re ready to go, take note of essential vanlife know-how including budgeting and sustainable travel advice, and handy apps. This guide also covers van-friendly recipes (including many vegan dishes), craft projects, fun family activities and mindfulness on the road, tips and tricks, and roadside tales.
Featuring Kate's own beautiful photography throughout, Vantastic will inspire and guide you through every stop on your journey.
- The vanlife trend is wildly popular in Australia.
- This book is the whole package for the vanlife craze, offering information on everything from converting your van to life on the road, van-friendly recipes, mindfulness and activities for kids.
- Considers specific requirements for readers living in Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Canada and the UK.
- Modern design with lovely photography in a handy flexibound format.
- Great gift or self-purchase.