We made a kit!
It’s a Beginner’s Embroidery Kit… the no-rules kind that we love. It’s got all the bits to get you started with this experimental style of needlecraft.
Instruction cards will help you to get started with some of the stitches, and then you can just experiment to your heart's content!
This style of embroidery is not about perfection, in fact it's the opposite. The beauty is in the imperfection. Play with stitches, patterns and colour, add embellishments, and most of all, have fun!
- Instruction cards to get you started with some basic stitches
- 6 x skeins of quality embroidery thread
- 1 x pair embroidery scissors (in safety sheath)
- 1 x 4 inch embroidery hoop
- 2 x embroidery needles
- 2 x pieces of linen fabric
- 1 x pencil (you don't need to draw your designs on the linen, but it's useful for ideas!)
- 1 x small bag of random embellishments to add to your embroidered designs
* some items may vary in colour and style to what is pictured here, however, you will receive items of equal quality.