Put on your diving mask and plunge in! What you’ll see next is all colour and movement, an underwater world full of tropical fish.
- 3D object to build, comes flatpacked;
- Made of recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable inks;
- Dimensions when built up: 11 x 6 x 10 cm – 4.3 x 2.4 x 4″ ;
- 4 x B6 sheet with 5 pieces to pop out and assemble;
- Assembly instructions can be found on the inside of the packaging.
Dutch company Studio Roof brings us the most incredibly creative collection of toys, projects and decorations. Their starting point is paper, a material with infinite possibilities. Through the filter of imagination, a world unfolds in their cardboard products – masks, birds, insects, cities, sea animals, earth creatures and many more. These tell stories about the beauty that lies in nature, fantasy, art and people.Their products are made using recycled cardboard and coloured with plant-based vegetable ink.